- Add the module Live Forms
- Select Manage action link (from the module)
- Drag Fields from left to Design Area
Note: Dropping Fields to design area will save automatically, buttons on top allows sharing of form, view form options, and styling properties.
3 Field Sections:
- Basic (includes building blocks for simple to complex forms)
- Common (includes pre-defined fields)
- Survey (includes matrix, scale rating, and star rating to create survey forms, and page breaks)
All fields can be rearranged by dragging up and down.
Update Labels and Properties:
- Edit Field Labels by clicking on them. Also, when clicking on a field the properties show-up in the toolbar above for customization.
Set Up Notification Email and Thank You
- All form submissions are automatically saved in the database and can be viewed in Submissions, this tab appears after a submission has been submitted
- A default thank you message also appears if you do not specify one. To customize click Options > Thank You
Set-Up Responder and Notifications