Introducing the UVG for Video Modules: On the school website the user will see the following menu options when logged in under HOME.
Look at the tab "Adding Videos" next
Look at the Tab "Displaying Video" to add the video to the desired web page.
Adding a Video to the Web Page:
The Ultra Video Gallery or UVG is what the District uses on TechHub to feature the video training tutorials.
1. Admin Click on UVG - Manage Categories to Create Categories
2. Users Create Videos
3. Videos Uploaded to YouTube
4. Copy Embed Code
5. User Clicks on UVG - Add Video
6. Paste Embedded Code from YouTube add to a category
7. Users Add Module "UVGVideo List" to the page the video is desired.
8. Configure UVGVideoList Module to show Category on page
Bold shows website actions. More detailed information can be found in the tabs below and in the manuals.